Benefits of the powerbands Set Flex
Why should you incorporate FLEX bands in your training
- Variable amount of resistance, suitable for every level of fitness
- Training, treatment and exercise options are unlimited
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility. Simple to use too
- Increasing range of motion in joints helps to elongate muscles and tendon
- For resistance exercise in the clinic, at the gym, at home, or on the go
- Helps rehabilitate injuries, improves functional movements, and aids in treating chronic diseases.
What's in the box
- 3x FLEX bands
- 1x carrying bag
- 1x powerbands door anchor
- 1x Quickstart-Guide
- Bonus: 60-days free online gym accesss
FLEX bands or Therabands are used by athletes, general workout enthusiasts and senior citizens for improving strength and function, for general fitness to build stability and to increase range of motion, as well as to assist in injury prevention, active recovery, physical rehabilitation (helps in recovery from torn MCL, torn ACL, knee replacement, patella and meniscus rehab) and restoring muscle and joint functions. FLEX bands also have been proven to improve functional movements of older adults and improve athletic performance.
The FLEX set comes with three color-coded resistance levels: light, medium and heavy, which are slightly longer than usual Therabands or Flat bands (180cmx15cm) and have been designed to be as flexible as possible.
powerbands Door Anchor
Maximize your Training
Turn your door into your home gym. Customize your training routine for a wide variety of different exercises with our small and portable Let’s Bands door anchor. The heavy duty door anchor comes with a protective sleeve to protect your powerbands from regular wear and tear and it’s ideal for upper-body training exercise.