Benefits of the powerbands Set Flex
Why should you incorporate FLEX bands in your training
- Variable amount of resistance, suitable for every level of ability.
- Training, exercise, and treatment options are unlimited
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility
- Increases range of motion in joints and helps elongate muscles and tendons
- Exercises at the gym, at home, on the go, or in the clinic
- Helps rehabilitate injuries, improves functional movements, and aids in treating chronic diseases
Whats in the box
3 FLEX bands, 1 carrying bag, 1 powerbands door anchor, 1 quick-start poster
FLEX bands, which are also known as Thera-bands, are used by athletes, general workout enthusiasts and senior citizens for improving strength and function. They’re also used for general fitness to build stability and increase range of motion, as well as to assist in injury prevention, active recovery, physical rehabilitation and restoring muscle and joint functions. FLEX bands help in recovery from torn MCL, torn ACL, knee replacement, patella and meniscus rehabilitation. FLEX bands have also been proven to improve functional movements of older adults and improve athletic performance.
The FLEX set comes with three color-coded resistance levels: light, medium and heavy. All three are slightly longer and wider than usual and have been designed to be as flexible as possible.
powerbands Door Anchor
Maximize your Training
Turn your door into your home gym. Customize your training routine for a wide variety of different exercises with our small and portable Let’s Bands door anchor. The heavy duty door anchor comes with a protective sleeve to protect your powerbands from regular wear and tear and it’s ideal for upper-body training exercise.