General terms and conditions (GTC)
§1 Scope of our GTC
(1) Orders placed with sports and more Ltd. by customers and companies are subjected exclusively to these general terms and conditions.
(2) Contract partner is sports and more Ltd. represented by its managing director, Marco Mercieca. The company’s registered office is located in San Gwann / Malta. sports and more Ltd. is registered in the commercial register of Malta under the number C 64560.
(3) sports and more Ltd. is listed under the VAT identification number MT21784227.
(4) The subject-matter of a contract between a customer and Metrics Media Ltd. is the ordering of goods and the booking of courses in connection with the online shop of sports and more Ltd. / letsbands.com, i.e. usually sport devices, sport articles, sport DVDs and workouts.
(5) Conditions of the ordering party that contradict or deviate from our conditions are only acknowledged if we have explicitly agreed to their applicability in writing. Our terms of sale also apply in the event we deliver unconditionally to the customer despite our knowledge of contradicting or deviating terms and conditions of the customer.
§2 Use of the online shop and contract conclusion
(1) By clicking on the “Checkout” button the customer submits a legally binding offer to Metrics Media Ltd. to purchase the requested product. The receipt of the customer’s order is confirmed to him by way of an automatically generated confirmation email. Confirmation of receipt does not represent acceptance of the customer’s offer. A contract purchase comes into existence when the customer receives a second email, an order confirmation or the ordered goods. We store the contract text electronically.
(2) The customer is bound to orders for out-of-stock products for a period of two weeks. If the customer does not exercise his right to withdraw, which he is herewith granted, during the two-week period then the contract shall remain in force regardless of when the ordered item becomes available again.
§3 General course bookings
(1) The invoice serves as confirmation of a booking. Under no circumstances shall Metrics Media Ltd. be held liable for forwarding route descriptions, changes to course dates and locations, especially when booker and participant are not identical.
(2) Metrics Media Ltd. retains the explicit right to postpone or cancel events without replacement for good reason. Participants will be informed in good time; course fees for cancelled events will be credited to the customer. The same applies in the event of a postponement if so desired by the customer. Any cancellation charges for hotels or tickets will not be reimbursed by Metrics Media Ltd. The same applies to other compensation claims raised by the customer. Participants are obligated to provide a telephone number when placing a booking under which they can be reached in urgent circumstances (cancellations, date changes, etc.).
(3) Sport devices and documents will be handed out at the beginning of an event. Participants are hereby made expressly aware that the copyright for all publications lies with Metrics Media Ltd. or its licensors and that the reproduction or dissemination of the same requires the approval of the management at Metrics Media Ltd. Violations will be punished by a fine of at least €1,000.
§4 Delivery times and delivery delays
(1) We will inform the customer in good time if we should be unable to adhere to the delivery deadline. Disruptions to our business operations or those of our suppliers for which we are not responsible, in particular strikes and lawful lockouts and force majeure, shall extend the delivery period according to the period of disruption.
(2) Our obligations to deliver apply under reservation of a proper and timely delivery on the part of our suppliers. I.e.: we can withdraw from the contract or will be released from our obligation to deliver insofar as our supplier fails to deliver or fails to deliver on time or correctly, on condition that we had concluded a congruent hedging transaction with all due diligence.
(3) Under such circumstances the customer shall only be entitled to withdraw if he sends a reminder to provide the agreed performance on expiry of the delivery deadline, grants a reasonable period of grace and the period of grace also expires fruitlessly. If the delivery period is determined by the calendar then the reasonable period of grace to be granted by the customer shall begin with its expiry.
§5 Payment terms – Shipping costs
(1) The cost of a product, its shipping costs and a description of the product are displayed before an order can be placed. This sum (purchase price and shipping costs) is a component of the contract brought into existence in accordance with § 2.
(2) All prices include the VAT applicable in Malta at the time of purchase. They apply ex-works and excluding packaging and any other shipping or transport costs. The price at the time of order applies.
(3) The shipping costs for shipments of up to 2 kg are calculated as follows:
- Austria: EUR 10.90
- Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands: EUR 10.90
- UK, Switzerland, France: EUR 15.90
- Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia, Spain: EUR 17.90
- Norway, Turkey: EUR 32.90
- Bulgaria, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Slovenia, Hungary, Cyprus: EUR 36.90
(4) A discount can only be deducted if agreed separately in writing or expressly stated on the invoice and if the deadline agreed upon or noted on the invoice is adhered to. Any discount is subject to the settlement of all other liabilities of the customer older than 30 days that result from his business relationship with us.
(5) The invoiced amount is payable exclusively via PayPal or Visa Card.
(6) Payment by cheque or bill of exchange is only possible with our express written consent. Cheques and bills of exchange are only accepted only on account of performance. The fees and costs associated with payment by cheque or bill of exchange and the risk of delayed submission and protesting shall be borne by the customer. Payment by bill of exchange excludes any discounts.
§6 Offsetting and retention
(1) Offsetting against a claim or retention is excluded unless the counterclaim or right of retention are uncontested with regard to reason and amount or have been ascertained by a court of law.
(2) The preceding stipulation according to Section 1 does not affect the customer’s right to sue.
§7 Retention of title
(1) We retain ownership of the ordered goods until all demands arising from the delivery contract to which we are entitled are paid in full.
(2) As long as our retention of title to the goods exists the customer shall not (i) dispose over the goods or (ii) make them available to third parties for use.
(3) If the customer is a business person who conducts purchases within the scope of a self-employed or commercial activity, a legal entity under public law or special fund under public law then the retention of title shall apply to all outstanding claims resulting from the current business relationship until the settlement of the claims relating to the purchase. The retention of title shall cease to exist when the customer has settled all of the claims relating to the purchase and has provided collateral security for the remaining claims resulting from the current business relationship.
(1) We shall not be held liable for the availability and accessibility of our website.
(2) Liability for slight negligence is excluded. This does not apply in the event of injury to health or life and limb; liability in these cases shall be without limitation. These liability stipulations also apply to obligation violations of our vicarious agents.
(1) We reserve the right to discontinue in part or in whole the services and performance made available through our websites at any time and without explanation. We shall not be liable in such circumstances for compensation or loss of profits.
(2) In the event of event cancellations (especially training events or courses), participants will be informed at the latest 7 days prior to the event by email or by telephone and the course fees transferred to another course on request or credited to the participant. Any cancellation charges for hotels or tickets will not be reimbursed by Metrics Media Ltd.
(3) Any liability for personal injury or material damage incurred at events of Metrics Media Ltd. is excluded. Participation is at the risk of the participant.
§10 Partial invalidity of stipulations
If a provision of this contract is or becomes invalid or contestable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
§11 Place of jurisdiction
(1) If the customer is a consumer then the place of jurisdiction shall be determined by the German Code of Civil Procedure and the German Civil Code.
(2) If the customer is a business person, a legal entity under public law or special fund under public law then the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the place where Metrics Media Ltd. has its registered office. San Gwann is agreed as the place of fulfilment.
(3) The place of jurisdiction shall also be the place where Metrics Media Ltd. has its registered office in the event the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in his home country or if he relocates his home or habitual place of residence after contract conclusion or if his habitual place of residence is unknown.
(4) We are entitled to take action against the customer at the court responsible for his place of residence or at any other competent court under national and international law.
§12 Choice of law
The law of Malta applies under the exclusion of CISG (Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods).
14 Day guarantee - all products
All Sports and More Ltd. products are returnable within 14 days from the date of purchase for an exchange or refund. A refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges) will be applied to the same credit card that was used for the original order. We do not offer cash refunds. All shipping charges, both outbound and return. will be at the buyer’s expense. After 14 days, items may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
90 days limited warranty - all products
sports and more ltd warrants to the original consumer purchaser of any Let'S BAnds product it manufactures that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, anticipated wear, lost merchandise or damage from the elements. Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage of this nature is NOT covered under warranty. If your product breaks within the warranty period, please send an email to info (at) letsbands.com Customer Service. After receiving an email from us, return the defective product with the number clearly indicated and a warranty replacement will be shipped to you free of charge. All shipping charges on ALL returns will be at the buyer's expense. Only valid in the USA.
Revocations should be sent to:
sports and more Ltd., represented by Marco Mercieca
Suite 2, International House, Naxxar Road
SGN 9032 San Gwann
Email address: info(at)letsbands.com
Fax: +356 2136 0145
If the product is damaged in transit due to shipper neglect, please contact Customer Service immediately. sports and more ltd will schedule a pick-up and a replacement product will be sent.
Consequences of revocation:
In case of a valid revocation, both parties must return the received goods or services as well as any derived benefits (e.g. interest). You must provide us with compensation to the extent you are unable to return the received goods or services in whole or in part or only in a deteriorated condition. This does not apply to relinquished items if the deterioration in the item is exclusively attributed to its examination – as might have been possible in a retail shop for example. Goods eligible for return by post (packages) will be returned at your risk. You are responsible for the regular shipping costs of returned goods if the goods delivered to you are what you ordered and if the value of the goods being returned does not exceed 40 euro or, for goods with a higher value, if you have not made complete or a contractually agreed part payment at the time the goods are returned. In all other cases, returning goods will be free of charge. Goods that cannot be returned by post will be collected. Obligations to reimburse payments must be met within 14 days. For you, this time period begins on the day you dispatch the goods or your notice of cancellation; for us, it begins on the day we receive them.
End of the information on revocation.
General Terms and Conditions
for using Let's Bands Online Training Platform
Sports and More Limited (C 64560) (the ‘Company’/’We’) having its registered address at Suite 2, International House, Naxxar Road, San Gwann SGN 9032, Malta pursue a vision: We want to support any person, worldwide, to release his/her full potential physically. We provide resistance bands, education and resistive training on our websites. Our goal is to deliver a portable and affordable solution for all genders, ages and persons from different walks of life. The following General Terms and Conditions of Business set out the legal framework for using Let’s Bands and the services that we offer. Therefore, please read these General Terms and Conditions of Business carefully.
2.1 Parties to the contract and subject matter of the contract
These General Terms and Conditions of Business form the basis of the user contract being formed between the Company and yourself (the ‘Customer’/‘You’),. The subject matter of this contract is the use, free of charge or for a fee, of the services we offer under the name Let’s Bands via our website www.letsbands.com, other Let’s Bands websites or via our software applications (hereinafter referred to individually as "Let’s Bands Service" or collectively as “Let’s Bands Services” or in general “Let’s Bands”). If you would like to have a mobile app to use the Let’s Bands Services, please check our website www.letsbands.com to see if we have a mobile app for your end device and operating system.
2.2 Terms and conditions for participating
Any person opening a user account and using the Let’s Bands Services must be at least 18 years of age and have full legal capacity. By using the information, services and products available through this website, you warrant that you are of age and have legal capacity to enter into agreement with the Company.
Let’s Bands is intended exclusively for consumer use. That is, natural persons that enter into a legal transaction for reasons that cannot be chiefly attributed to either their commercial or their self-employed occupation. Use of Let’s Bands for commercial purposes of any kind is expressly prohibited.
2.3 Additional terms and conditions
We reserve the right to agree to additional terms and conditions for individual Let’s Bands Services. We will, however, notify you of this in good time prior to application.
3. Let's Bands' Services and Prices
3.1 Services free of charge or for a fee
The scope of the services included in Let’s Bands and the Let’s Bands Services and available for use by the Customer depends on the type of Let’s Bands Service and whether it is used free of charge or for a fee. If you use it free of charge you only have access to certain basic functions and information of the respective Let’s Bands Service. A more extensive range of functions is available to you if you enable the respective content modules separately in return for a one-off payment or as part of a subscription for the respective Let’s Bands Service. Please note that in order to use the Let’s Bands Services to the full extent, certain equipment and training tools (resistance bands) are required.
3.2 Descriptions, Prices and Product Information
Please consult the website www.letsbands.com for information on the respective current pricing and subscription models and the services that these include. All prices stated include the applicable VAT. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you an option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling the order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled, and if payment had already been made, you will receive a full refund.
All product information displayed on our website, including weight, dimensions, descriptions and imagery has been obtained from our manufacturers. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all information is as up to date and as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that errors will not occur. Colours and styles may vary. We will supply the product as supplied to us by the manufacturer.
4. Your Health
4.1 Terms and conditions with regard to your health
Use of the Let’s Bands Services is at your own risk.
In any case a condition for the use of the Let’s Bands Services is that you must be in a good general state of health. If you have knowledge of any pre-existing medical conditions, we advise you to seek medical advice from a doctor urgently before making use of the Let’s Bands Services (such as trainings or coaching). This applies in particular if you have knowledge of one or more of the following medical complaints/conditions/procedures: (i) cardiovascular disease, (ii) lung or respiratory disease (including asthma), (iii) spinal and/or joint problems, (iv) neuromuscular disease, (v) surgical procedures, (vi) any other health issues.
In case of Let’s Bands Services related to nutrition, you are responsible for verifying that the foods and nutrients recommended as part of the coaching or guide do not contain any ingredients or contents to which you are allergic or which may cause food intolerance.
In addition, pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers should not participate in the trainings and coaching offered by us. The following general rules apply: Listen to what your body is telling you. Before using the Let’s Bands Services for the first time or while using Let’s Bands, if you have any doubts about your health (e.g. because you are experiencing considerable pain, a general malaise, shortness of breath, nausea or dizziness) consult your doctor before starting or continuing with Let’s Bands.
4.2 No substitute for medical advice
The services and information offered by Let’s Bands and the Let’s Bands Services do not constitute medical advice or a doctor's advice. Nor are they a substitute for a medical examination or treatment by a doctor.
4.3 Training-/Dietary Methods
Fitness and/or nutritional advice is subject to constantly evolving knowledge in relation to health science, nutritional science and sports science. Although we base our trainings and nutritional tips on current studies and knowledge, we do not guarantee that these reflect the most up to date research findings or knowledge.
5. User Account
5.1 Registration process
6. Conclusion of a Contract
The point at which the contract is deemed to be concluded depends on the method by which you register for Let’s Bands for the first time and whether you sign up for additional fee-based services.
6.1 Online registration on the website www.letsbands.com
When registering on our website www.letsbands.com, the user contract between the Customer and the Company is formed after the registration process is fully completed.
6.2 Registration via mobile apps
When registering via mobile apps, the formation of the user contract depends on the rules of the app store supplier (for example Apple, Google, Sony etc.). The contract is generally formed when you click on the "Install" field in the relevant app store and, where necessary, enter your password in question. Please note that in order to use the Let’s Bands Services it is still necessary to open a cost-free user account with us.
6.3 Conclusion of a contract for one off additional services for a fee or for subscriptions
You can purchase individual additional services either by paying a one-off fee or as part of a subscription. If you purchase the respective additional service via the website www.letsbands.com the contract is formed when you click on the field "Buy now", or a similar field, and successfully enter your payment details. If you purchase the additional service via your mobile app, the contract is formed when you click on the field "Buy now", or a similar field, as part of an in-app purchase and, where necessary, enter your password for the app store in question.
6.4 Correction of input errors
If you would like to purchase a one-off additional service or a subscription on our website www.letsbands.com, you can interrupt the process at any time and correct any errors until you have successfully entered your payment details.
If you would like to purchase a one-off additional service or a subscription via our mobile app as part of an in-app purchase, we will not ask you for any further billing or payment details because as the service will be purchased via your account with your app-store supplier. Please contact the relevant app-store supplier if you would like to correct any input errors.
7. Term of Validity
7.1 User contract
The user contract concluded between you and us once you register your account is valid for an indefinite period.
7.2 One-off additional services
One-off additional services may be offered for a fixed term. They will then end automatically at the end of the term without needing to be cancelled.
Our subscriptions are offered with varying minimum terms of validity and are automatically renewed for the same minimum term that has been selected until you or we cancel them. In order to avoid any misunderstanding, please note that the term of a subscription is determined by time periods and is independent from your use or extent of your use of the respective Let’s Bands Service.
8. Terms and Conditions of Payment
8.1 Collection of fees
Fees are collected when the contract is concluded for purchases of additional services through the payment of a one-off sum. The fee is collected for the relevant minimum term when the contract is concluded for the purchase of a subscription. If the subscription is renewed automatically, the fee is collected in advance at the start of the relevant renewal period. Different terms and conditions apply if the fee is collected via iTunes; in this case the fee is already collected 24 hours before the start of the respective billing period. If you purchase an item from Let’s Bands you will be charged for an item at the price advertised on the website at the date and time you place your order.
8.2 Payment default
We reserve the right to assert further claims for late payments.
9. Payment Methods
If you purchase Let’s Bands services for a fee via in-app purchases, the respective app-store supplier will bill you. Please consult this supplier to find out what payment methods are available. If you purchase Let’s Bands services for a fee via our website www.letsbands.com, you can find an overview of the payment methods we accept at: www.letsbands.com
If we incur costs and/or expenses because a payment is declined due to fault on the Customer’s part (e.g. because there are insufficient funds in the account or the credit card limit has already been exhausted), then the Company is entitled to bill the Customer for the actual costs and/or expenses incurred.
Where there is a legitimate reason, the Company reserves the right for each purchase to refrain from offering certain payment methods and to specify alternative payment methods.
10. Right to Cancel
10.1 Cancellation policy
If the Customer enters into a contract for use of Let’s Bands or purchases a one-off additional service or a subscription, in each case, the Customer is entitled to the following right of withdrawal. The Customer has the right to cancel the contract within 14 days from the conclusion of the contract without stating any reasons. To exercise the right of cancellation the Customer must contact the Company at:
Sports and More Limited.
Suite 2, International House
San Gwann, SGN9031
This is to be carried out through an unequivocal notification (e.g. a letter sent by post or an email) of your decision to cancel the contract. We will send you (e.g. via email) acknowledgement of the receipt of such cancellation. To meet the deadline for cancellation the Customer must send notification of cancellation prior to the expiration of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If the Customer cancels the contract the Company is obliged to refund all the payments that it has received, including the delivery costs (except for any additional costs incurred as a result of choosing a different delivery method to the least expensive standard delivery method that we offer), promptly and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the Company receives the notification of cancellation of the contract. For this refund we will use the same payment method that was used for the original transaction unless a different arrangement has been expressly agreed with the Customer; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees in respect of this refund.
If a request for cancellation is placed within the duration of the provision of services, the Customermust pay the Company an amount in proportion to the services that have already been provided up to the time of the request.
10.2 Lapse of the right of cancellation
In the case of a contract for the provision of services the right of cancellation lapses if the Company has provided the service in full and only began to perform the service after the Client has given express approval and simultaneously confirmed that he/she is aware of the loss of the right of cancellation.
In the case of a contract for the delivery of digital content that is not stored on a physical data carrier the right of cancellation also lapses if the Company has begun to perform the contract after the Client has given express approval and simultaneously confirmed that he/she is aware of the loss of the right of cancellation .
Delivery costs are based upon the shipper’s rates, and are subject to change without notice. All delivery costs for the items are calculated at checkout.
We aim to deliver all items within 2-6 days from receiving your order. If for any other reason beyond our control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will inform you as soon as possible but we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate.
Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete the order. It is your responsibility to ensure the items you have ordered will pass through all customs and access points in your country. Once delivery has been made to your door you are solely responsible for them. A signature is required on delivery. Should you choose and arrange the method of delivery, this shall be at your own risk. By placing an order with us, you are authorizing us to accept a signature from another person on your behalf at your delivery address if you are not present at the time of delivery. Under exceptional circumstances, you may be able to give instruction explaining if and where you would like your order to be left if no one is expected to be present at the time of delivery, such as with a neighbour.
You must inspect all items and confirm on the delivery document if there are any shortages or damages. If there are any missing parts or damages you may inform the delivery person who will make a note on the delivery document. If however, you notice that the product is damaged after delivery has been made, you must notify us within 48 hours of the delivery being made. Such notice must be made by email and you must attach photos of the damaged goods.
12. Liability for Defects
12.1 Statutory Provisions
Statutory provisions are to apply to claims which are due to defective services.
12.2 Disclaimer of guarantees
The Company does not make any representations or guarantees that the use of the Let’s Bands Services will lead to the intended result. The Company does not promise concrete success. Also, the actual training result will depend on factors which are beyond the Company’s control, including but not limited to physical disposition and other preconditions. Consequently, results may vary strongly between individuals despite the same use of the Let’s Bands services.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all the information we provide on this website is correct, we do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. The Company will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. It is imperative that the Customer follows the guides and/or instructions which are provided in line with the Let’s Bands services. Otherwise the Customer risks injury. When using the equipment or training tools it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that such equipment and tools are in good working condition and installed and/or set up properly. The Customer is to observe and respect the health safety notices in clause 4.
13.2 Liability for services provided free of charge
For services provided free of charge, the Company will only be held liable, for damage which is due to wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company . Our liability is not limited for willful misconduct. In the event of gross negligence or the absence of a guaranteed feature liability is limited to reasonable, foreseeable damage. Otherwise, our liability is excluded.
13.3 Liability for services provided for a fee
In the case of services provided for a fee the Company, will only be held liable for damage which is due to willful conduct or gross negligence or the absence of a guaranteed feature. If there is a breach of a material contractual obligation as a result of slight negligence, our liability is limited to reasonable, foreseeable damage. A material contractual obligation is any obligation that is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the contract, and on the fulfillment of which the Customer can rely or ought to be able to rely. Our liability in the event of any injury to life, limb or health that is our fault remains unaffected by the above-mentioned limitations. Otherwise, our liability is excluded.
13.4 Liability of our employees
To the extent that our liability is excluded or limited, this exclusion or limitation also applies to our employees and agents.
13.5 Product liability
Claims under the Product Safety Act, Chapter 427 of the Laws of Malta, remain unaffected by the above-mentioned liability exclusions or limitations.
14. Rights of Use over Let’s Bands Content
Depending on which services have been enabled for the Customer, or which services have been purchased, the services contain content which is protected by copyright or otherwise and the Company holds the respective rights. We grant you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use this content in a non-commercial form within the scope of the contractual provisions. Purely for the avoidance of doubt we draw your attention to the fact that in particular distributing our content or making it publicly available, e.g. on websites other than Let’s Bands websites, is not permitted. The right of use will lapse when access to the respective service is no longer enabled (e.g. after cancellationof the subscription or end of the user contract).
15. Responsibility for User-Generated Content
15.1 Disclaimer of responsibility for third party content
The Customer is solely responsible for content that is posted within the Let’s Bands Services. The Company accepts no responsibility for this content, nor does it monitor the content.
15.2 Compliance with statutory provisions
When supplying content the Customer is obliged to comply with all the applicable laws and other legislation in Malta. It is prohibited to supply content of a pornographic, sexual, violent, racist, seditious, discriminatory, offensive and/or defamatory nature.
In addition, the Customer is obliged to refrain from infringing any third-party rights. This applies in particular to personality rights of third parties as well as to third-party intellectual property rights (such as, , copyright and trademark rights). In particular, the Customer must also hold the necessary rights over profile pictures or any other pictures.
We are entitled to delete or remove any content that is unlawful or that infringes the above-mentioned principles at any time. If you infringe the above-mentioned principles, we are entitled to give you a warning or to temporarily block your user account or to cancel the user contract for good cause in accordance with clause 15.3.
If you intentionally or negligently infringe the principles mentioned in clause 14.2, you are obliged to indemnify the Company against any third-party claims arising from such infringement. We reserve the right to assert claims for damages and other claims.
16. Ending the Contract
16.1 User contract
The Customer has the right to cancel the user account at any time, without stating any reason, thereby also ending the user contract. To do this the Customer is to select the necessary settings in the profile. Please note that after cancellation the user account will or may be deleted including all the content and training results, and the Customer will no longer have access to content that has been purchased. If the account is cancelled during the subscription period or duration of an additional service, no refunds will be possible.
The Company is entitled to cancel the user contract without stating any reason by giving two (2) weeks' written notice, but no earlier than at the end of the minimum contractual term or at the end of the respective renewal period of the subscription and/or at the end of the term of any additional service for which a one-off fee has been paid.
Every subscription for a Let’s Bands Service must be cancelled individually. The Customer may cancel the respective subscription without stating any reason at any time effective at the end of the minimum contractual term or at the end of the respective renewal period. The Customer may cancel any subscriptions purchased via our website www.letsbands.com by selecting the appropriate setting in the user profile. Alternatively, the Customer may also cancel the subscription by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post. Subscriptions purchased via in-app purchase must be cancelled using the settings in the respective app store. If the subscription fee is collected via iTunes, contrary to the provisions above a notice period of 24 hours before the end of the minimum contractual term or before the end of the respective renewal period applies for technical reasons. The user account and any other subscriptions will continue to exist after cancellation of the subscription.
The Company is entitled to cancel the subscription with effect from the end of the minimum contractual term or with effect from the end of the respective renewal period by giving two (2) weeks' written notice.
16.3 Cancellation for good cause
The right to cancel for good cause remains unaffected in the case of either party. In particular, the Company is entitled to cancel the user contract or the subscription with immediate effect, and to cancel the user account, if the Customer seriously or repeatedly breaches the provisions of the user contract and/or these General Terms and Conditions of Business, or if there are arrears with your payment obligations.
17. Personal Data
18. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions of Business
The Companyreserves the right to change or modify these General Terms and Conditions of Business with future effect. Prior notification will be given no later than two (2) weeks before the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Business is scheduled to enter into force. If there are no objections to the validity of the new General Terms and Conditions of Business within such period and continue to use Let’s Bands, then the new General Terms and Conditions of Business will be deemed to have been accepted. In the event that the Customer objects, the Company expressly reserves our rights of ordinary cancellation. The Company will also advise again separately of your right to object, the deadline to do so and the legal consequences of objection or failure to object.
19. Final Provisions
19.1 Applicable law
The relationship between the parties is governed exclusively by Maltese law under exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). In relation to business transactions with consumers within the European Union, the law of the consumer’s place of residence may also be applicable where such law contains consumer law provisions that it is mandatory to apply.
19.2 Place of jurisdiction
If you do not have a place of general jurisdiction in Malta or in another EU Member State, or if you have moved your permanent place of residence to a country outside the EU after these General Terms and Conditions of Business have entered into effect, or if your permanent place of residence or usual place of residence at the time the complaint is filed is not known, then the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract will be our place of business.
19.3 Language of the contract
The language of the contract is English.
19.4 Severability clause
Should any individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Business be or become invalid in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
20. Information about the Supplier
Sports and More Limited.
Suite 2, International House
San Gwann, SGN9031
Managing Director: Marco Mercieca
Maltese Company registration number: C 64560
VAT number: MT 2178 4227
21. Option to save and review the contract language
These General Terms and Conditions of Business may be reviewed by you at http://ww.letsbands.com/general-terms-training
General Terms and Conditions of Business on a data carrier may be downloaded as a "pdf" file free of charge. Please consult your web browser's help documentation for instructions on saving the file. To open a "pdf" file special software may be needed such as the free Acrobat Reader program or a similar software program that handles "pdf" files.
Further contractual information and data may be reviewed in the user account. Alternatively, you may also print or store the order confirmation which you will receive after making a purchase.